- Restamp the image one or more times without re-inking it. This technique is a great way to get several shades of colour from a single ink pad.
QUICK TIP: For more saturated colours, watercolour with Classic ink refills.
Heat Embossing & Resist
Technique A: Heat Embossing
- Place your card stock in a Powder PalTM tray or over a large piece of scratch paper.
- Allow embossed image to cool.
- Follow steps 1–7 above, using Crystal Clear Stampin’ Emboss® powder.
- Apply ink with a sponge directly to the paper over and around the embossed image.
- Wipe the embossed image with a tissue to remove the excess ink.