Saturday 26 February 2011

Scallop Border, Scallop Corner

I was asked recently about how easy it would be to use the Scallop Corner and Scallop Border together.  Honestly, I didn't know.  So I ordered myself both punches and I am absolutely delighted with the result.  Admittedly, a bit of practice is needed but a little bit of effort is definitely worth the results!  Cardstock doesn't need to be a certain size either - result!  Here I've used Sunny Garden DSP for the background and stamped on Whisper White with the Cottage Garden stamp set.  Card stock is Daffoldil Delight, finished with 1/8" Taffeta Whisper White ribbon.

I've used just the Scallop Corner punch here.  Colours include Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight.  Ribbon is Certain Celery 3/8" Taffeta with a co-ordinating button and tied off with Linen Thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment