Monday 7 March 2011

Flog!

As I emerge from hibernation (it's 9 degrees outside!) and as thoughts turn towards the summer months, I thought I'd start a fitness log or "flog", if you will!  Because that's how I feel, really, about the exercise thing.  I've put to use the wonderful Artistic Etchings here with Love Letter DSP and picked out my initial with the Broadsheet Alphabet in Red Riding Hood.  Inside I've pulled pages from an old unused accounts book, actually, and inserted matching cardstock and attached tabs using the Round Tab punch.  I've used the Color Spritzer Tool to accent the page topper and blinged with some Basic Rhinestones.  It has all been put together using my Zutter.  What a wonderful invention that is!  I wonder if Stampin' Up! will ever offer that?

No comments:

Post a Comment