Sunday 17 April 2011

Artistic Etchings!

 I'm starting to build up my samples for the Sincerely Yours Craft Show in Edinburgh on Saturday 30 April.  I thought the best idea would be to use all the stamp sets I have and design and produce a card front.  What better place to start than with 'A'.  A is for Artistic Etchings!!

This has simply been stamped in Early Espresso and River Rock on Very Vanilla card.  I've used a Sponge Dauber with River Rock to give the edges of the card and the flower embellishment an aged look.

Putting my new Big Shot to good use, I used the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die with Love Letter DSP.  I used my River Rock Stampin' Write Marker to shade just a little of the En Francais background stamp.


This is Baroque Motifs.  I bought this one as my Sale-a-Bration reward!  I've used Wild Wasabi and Marina Mist with Rhinestones for flower centres.  Added a little Whisper White 5/8" organza ribbon.  Great little 2 minute card when you're in a hurry!


From the new Mini Catalogue, this is Clearly for You.  Monotone in Bravo Burgandy.  It's a little difficult to see, but I've used the Spritzer Tool on the images.  I'm liking my Fun Flowers for the Big Shot.  Here it is again and I've added a little contrast in the button in More Mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment