Tuesday 9 August 2011

Love Letters Scrapbook Page


Gosh I really can't remember the last time I made a scrapbook page.  I hadn't realised just how much I missed it.  This page has been cased from this talented lady, Heather Klump.
When I saw Heather's page, I immediately thought of my daughter, Grace, and her friend, Mitch.  Until last week, their friendship had been conducted half way around the world, purely via Skpe!

I thought the postcard stamp from Winter Post was just perfect to reflect the distance involved.  The sentiment is from Occasional Quotes (Level 3 Hostess)
Mitch made a whistle stop tour of the northern hemisphere with visits in the USA before landing in Bonnie Scotland for a week.

When I get the photo (and I'm reliably informed I will!)  it shows the two of them at the top of the Wallace Monument in Stirling.


A return visit is already planned!  Young love - it really can't be beaten xx 
And here they are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment