Sunday 15 April 2012

Simply Stampin ' Sketch Challenge!

My Big Shot has been doing overtime recently!  Here, I've taken inspiration from the Simply Stampin' Challenge #55 Sketch.  Using 2012 In Colours of Lucky Limeade and Pool Party along with Everyday Enchantment from the recently finished SAB event, I've put my embossing folders (Stripes and Perfect Polka Dots) to good use together with Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die.

I've embossed the butterflies with white using an image from the 2012 SAB Fresh Vintage.  The sentiment is from stamp set It's Your Day cut with the Word Window Punch.

5 comments:

  1. I was so sad to see this DSP go, so it's great to see it used in this card! Great use of different textures!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The textured panels work well to frame the dsp in the centre! Nice one! Thanks for joining in the SSC! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your embossed panels and your butterflies. Thank you for joining us this week at Simply Stampin' A xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice touch adding the embossing detail on your butterflies Judith! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combo and I love the embossed butterflies. The embossed CS panels add such fab texture to your lovely card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' and I hope you play along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete