Friday 10 August 2012

Happy Birthday!

I made this little one for my nephew, who's 12 today!  Happy Birthday, Matt!!  I've used Pennant Parade for the party hats layered over the Square and Large Square punches.  The background I ran through my Big Shot using Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes which is a super exclusive Hostess Set in 2011-12 catalogue.  I've used the Stampin' Write markers to ink up.


Stampin' Write markers are a superb way to inking up your images with multi-colours.  These are available as a set of the all the core colours £89.95 and comes in a super storage case with room for all the current in colours.  In Colours can be purchased separately for £11.75 each or indeed, if you prefer, you can buy them singlely for £2.95 to get your favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment