Tuesday 26 July 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge #17

 
The Simply Stampin' Challenge can be found here.  Looking through my stamp sets, the obvious choice for me was Clearly for You.  It's delicate enough to be used on a smaller card, say for a thank you.
I stamped the background using Poppy Parade.  The raspberry stamp was inked using Certain Celery, Poppy Parade and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers and mounted, as you can see below using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Using the different red tones, I think, makes the fruit look good enough to eat!

4 comments:

  1. What a delicate card, the detail on this set is fabulous, thanks for joinig us at Simply Stampin' challenge this week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela. Looking forward to joining in more x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love that delicate raspberry image...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Simply Stampin' Challenge! I'm very pleased with my Top 3 achievement on my first attempt xxx

    ReplyDelete